Thursday, March 6, 2014

28 Weeks



how far along? 28 weeks
how are you measuring? Right on track
size of baby? Size of an eggplant
heartbeat? We will hear it again at our appointment week
total weight gain/loss? -1 Ibs.
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? I felt so rested this weekend; I finally got to sleep in. Usually on the weekends I have been waking up by 8 or 8:30 and you may be thinking gee that is sleeping in, not for me I got to stay in bed asleep until 11 on Saturday, it was glorious!
best moment this week? Here in Dallas we had one of our "snow" days, and school was cancelled. It was so nice to have an extra day to sleep in, have lunch with my hubby, and start to get the nursery organized.
movement? Yes, especially at night when I first lay down. This last weekend though, I found myself overall pretty lazy and I felt a lot of movement just because I wasn't up rocking the baby to sleep.
food cravings? I had my first official craving on Sunday I wanted chocolate munchkins from Dunkin Donuts, but unfortunately they were a let down as they had a weird garlic flavor :/
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Eating pasta and pizza or any tomato based product and it not resulting in hearburn. I love pasta and pizza and salsa (hello I live in Texas), but I don't eat it too often since it leaves me desiring chalky tums for dessert.
what i'm looking forward to? Our upcoming appointment next week and getting to see baby G, I always love getting a peek into his or her life, and we begin the every 2 week appointments...time is flying by!
how are you feeling? Overall, pretty dang good. I've just noticed that lately after I eat my stomach has been getting upset, but it goes away about an hour later especially if I'm sitting around doing nothing (rarely happens)

No comments: