Saturday, May 17, 2014

37 Weeks



how far along? 37 weeks
how are you measuring? Baby G is on track
size of baby? Size of a wintermelon
heartbeat? 140 BPM at our last appointment
total weight gain/loss? +9 Ibs.
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? What is that? I feel like I toss and turn all night, then get up to go to the bathroom. I wake up for work utterly exhausted and then spend my afternoons napping.
best moment this week? Drew and I finalized Baby G's name if it's a girl and we made a couple custom orders for the baby to announce if we have a girl or boy, I can't wait for them to all come in!
movement? When the music is blaring, this baby is moving! I hear movement slows down as they get bigger, but I feel like my belly is dancing most of the day, I enjoy watching the baby move!
food cravings? I don't really care about food either way, but I am forcing myself to eat healthy...bring on the spinach, I heard iron is really important these last few weeks.
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Getting things done, I'm so tired all the time and my belly really gets in the way. I have so much to do to get my classroom ready for a long term sub and getting the house ready. I don't think I will get the nesting energy burst, I think the people who get those have desk jobs and don't teach for a living :)
what i'm looking forward to? Meeting Baby G. and enjoying the last little bit of just me and Drew time that we will have for awhile.
how are you feeling? Tired, anxious, nervous, excited...lots of different emotions floating around here!

No comments: