Thursday, May 22, 2014

39 weeks



how far along? 39 weeks
how are you measuring? Right on track
size of baby? Size of a watermelon
heartbeat? 136 BPM at our last appointment
total weight gain/loss? +13 Ibs.
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few, more have popped up recently
sleep? What is that? I feel like I toss and turn all night, then get up to go to the bathroom. I wake up for work utterly exhausted and then spend my afternoons napping.
best moment this week? Having everything about ready and just being able to spend time and relax with my sweet hubby.
movement? This baby is a mover and a groover. After dinner I'm supposed to do my kick counts and I'm looking for 10 in 2 hours, I think I get 10 in 10 minutes! Plus they hiccup all the time!
food cravings? I'm still not caring about food, but a current favorite is a milk, banana, peanut butter, and vanilla protein powder shake...yummy! It's really good when the bananas are really ripe!
gender predictions? We will find out May 27th!
what i miss? Getting comfortable, I know when the baby comes, sleep will be a dream of the distant past, but atleast when I do get it I'll be much more comfortable.
what i'm looking forward to? Meeting Baby G. on May 27th, there have been some big changes since our doctor appointment last week.
how are you feeling? excited, nervous, and anxious all rolled into one big ball of emotion. At yesterdays appointment we found out that baby G has flip-flopped and is now breech! We have a scheduled c-section bright an early on Tuesday morning. Just yesterday I was playing the waiting game and now there is a date and time, I can't believe it! I am just looking forward to relaxing and spending a great last weekend as a family of 2 (4 if you include the 2 fur babies) with my hubby.

1 comment:

Laura said...

So exciting! You look fabulous. Can't to hear about Baby G, and I'll be praying for you this week and especially on Tuesday.