Saturday, May 3, 2014

36 Weeks!



how far along? 36 weeks
how are you measuring? Baby G is on track 
size of baby? Size of a honeydew
heartbeat? 150 BPM at our last appointment
total weight gain/loss? +10 Ibs. (the pounds really tacked on in 1 week, I think it was all the birthday celebration food!)
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? Ehhh...I'm just getting prepared for the late night feedings with all the bathroom breaks. I try to stop drinking water past 7, but I'm always so thirsty so I get in a bad cycle of getting up to go to the bathroom, being super thirsty, and chugging a bunch of water.
best moment this week? Drew and I spent a wonderful weekend together celebrating my birthday, he took me to Grimaldis (YUM!) and shopping while we waited for our table. We got seated outside and they were playinglive music, it was such a fun night, and on my actual birthday he took me to brunch before church and we enjoyed a relaxing day together with a sunday afternoon nap (the best time for them)! Drew also got to feel Baby G. dancing around in my belly, this was the fist time he got to really feel the baby move, usually he feels a kick here or there.
movement? Yes, this baby has hiccups at least 3 times a day and I feel him or her move a lot while I'm laying down. I think Baby G likes music, I definitely have a mover and a groover in here.
food cravings? I'm still feeling eeh about food which is surprising considering the 5 lb. increase in a week!
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Getting things done in a timely manner, I feel like I'm worn out so easily that it takes me a lot longer to do some of the simple tasks I'm used to. Which is probably why it's taking me so long to get my sub plans ready!
what i'm looking forward to? Snuggles! I started laundry this week and the NB onsies are so tiny, I can't wait to hold our little one!
how are you feeling? Just tired, I like sleep! I'm still enjoying being pregnant but I am also looking forward to meeting Baby G, but no rush :)

No comments: