Sunday, February 7, 2010

Best Friends


Yay! for best friends. Last night my friend Megan came over and we had such a good night of fellowship and movie watching. We got our comic bookk fix last night, we watched Iron Man and Transformers. She has been out of touch with movies for a while so it is my job to broaden her movie horizon. We had a very tasty Italian home cooked meal, then watched movies (we went way past my bed time, I even fell asleep during Transformers). Megan brought over tasy fondue...some chocolate, ameretto liquore, and tasty fruit and snacks to dip in. I really really want a fondue pot now, it is definitely something fun to have when you have guests over! I can't wait to get together with Megan again...we always have to plan time to get together because she is always very busy with school, can't wait for a girls night! You gotta cherish those times with good friends.

No comments: