Saturday, February 6, 2010

Organized Cleaning

Normally my Saturdays are spent cleaning the entire house top to bottom. I decided last week that I would rather enjoy my weekend than spend it cleaning. I would rather spend my Saturday helping Drew with a project he has or just hanging out. So I have compiled a to do cleaning list that gets all my house keeping chores done through out the week instead of in one day! I definitely spent less time on my feet cleaning today and more time relaxing (which is what the weekend should be about)!

Sunday: put together weekly menu and grocery shop

Monday: Clean bathrooms

Tuesday: Dust and sweep floors

Wednesday: Clean tile floors

Thursday: Vacuum

Friday: Clean the office (all the mail through out the week gets put in there and the room gets messy quick).

Saturday: Vacuum again and clean the master bedroom

You may have noticed I put vacuum on there twice. That is thanks to our dear sweet dog Buttercup who keeps our floors saturated with fur! I even have a rumba (robot vacuum) that I turn on every other day in the living room (where she is most often) just to help pick up the fur. You also may have noticed that there is no day for cleaning the kitchen...that is because it is my plan that when I cook the kitchen will get cleaned up after dinner. If that doesn't work out then it will probably get done on Sundays after the groceries have been put away.

No comments: