Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Celebration

Drew and I decided to celebrate Valentines day a day late...we really didn't get to spend much time together (just the two of us on Valentines). We started the morning off right...a good hearty breakfast!

What better than hear shaped pancakes with faces on them for a valentines breakfast? They were oh so tasty!
For V-day Drew got me a grill pan...it's perfect because I was wanting a new one (it's normally like $50 dollars the one I wanted, but he found it on sale!!)

Here's is my old one (same grill pan) it just has a hole in it. We got it for our wedding and I loved it, but a stove malfunction welded my pan to the stove and burned a hole in my pan!
Here's a close up of the hole. I still use it but I couldn't make anything that was juicy because the juices/grease would just leak onto my stove :/

I got Drew a blessings book for Valentines day (very simple, but sentimental). I got the idea from my friend Katy...she posted about it on her blog, http://thelinkhome.blogspot.com/2010/01/blessing-book.html
We finished the night up with dinner at Red Lobster (they had a dinner for 2 special)...it was paid for by gift cards (which made it even better)! We went home and watched The Proposal, such a fun movie...we had a great day just getting to spend the whole day together!



No comments: