Friday, February 26, 2010

Daily blogging

I got this idea from my friend Martha's blog!

During the week days I am going to "TRY" to post everyday...we shall see how it goes. Here's what I am thinking...

Meal Plannng Monday: I will post the meals that I plan to make every monday and some of the recipes that will be made.

Tickled Tuesday: I'll share something that has made me laugh in the past week...most likely this will come from my students!

Wordless Wednesday: (thanks Martha) I'll share just a picture...an old memory or a new favorite.

Thankful Thursday: I will shar something I am thankful for.

Show us your life Friday: Every Friday, Kelly's Korner she host a Blog Carnival called Show Us Your Life. It started out as just showing each room in your house, but it has evolves to literally just showing/blogging about a specific topic. So starting next week I will think of a topic...please show me your life on the topic!

No comments: