Tuesday, April 1, 2014

31 Weeks



how far along? 31 weeks
how are you measuring? Baby G is on track and an estimated 3 pounder
size of baby? Size of a pineapple
heartbeat? 145 BPM at our last appointment
total weight gain/loss? +2 Ibs.
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? I get up once maybe twice a night to go to the bathroom, but I'm sleeping ok. I haven't had any dreams, so I think that helps with the sleep too.
best moment this week? I spent the weekend at a ladies retreat for church, it was so nice to get away and hang out with women that I absolutely love. It was a great weekend talking about the labels we put on ourselves or have been given by others and it really made me think about the image I want to give our baby and the example for Christ that I want to be. When I came home, Drew had cleaned out the baby's closet and got it all ready for baby clothes and stuff, and he cleaned the entire house! I am a lucky woman!
movement? Yes, especially when I'm sitting down or laying. This is definitely Drew's kiddo, Drew gets violent hiccups that take forever to go away, and I feel like this baby ALWAYS has hiccups!
food cravings? I love chocolate shakes and Mexican food, but I feel like its mainly the fact that I want Glorias
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Nice hot baths, I love to relax after a busy/stressful day in the bath, but the temperature of baths that I am allowed to take just aren't enjoyable, so I skip them all together.
what i'm looking forward to? My second baby shower from my wonderful life group ladies is this weekend.
how are you feeling? Overall good, but I do get a pain on the upper left hand side of my belly that feels better when I'm laying down or arching my back to stretch out my belly (which looks very silly).

No comments: