Friday, April 25, 2014

35 Weeks




how far along? 35 weeks
how are you measuring? Baby G is on track 
size of baby? Size of a coconut
heartbeat? 150 BPM at our last appointment
total weight gain/loss? +5 Ibs.
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? Ehhh...I'm just getting prepared for the late night feedings with all the bathroom breaks. I try to stop drinking water past 7, but I'm always so thirsty.
best moment this week? I had my work shower, I have the best co-workers, they are so thoughtful. I am definitely blessed with a wonderful school to work at!
Also, Drew has been really affectionate to the baby, putting his hands on my belly, kissing the baby, and talking to the baby. It is so sweet and really melts my heart, he's going to be a wonderful daddy!
movement? Yes, this baby has hiccups at least 3 times a day and I feel him or her move a lot while I'm laying down. The baby is actually moving as I'm typing :) This last weekend we went to my cousins wedding and the baby was dancing like crazy while the DJ was playing!
food cravings? Nothing right now, not even ice cream or sweets or the healthy food I was addicted to earlier. Most of the time I feel ehh about food.
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Walking around without being out of breath or the weight of my stomach causing pain while I'm walking around. I feel bad when people end up behind me, I'm moving a little slow these days :)
what i'm looking forward to? Along with what I'm missing, I am looking forward to getting to go on walks with Baby G. in the evenings!
how are you feeling? Just tired, I like sleep! I'm still enjoying being pregnant but I am also looking forward to meeting Baby G, but no rush :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always so beautiful in all your preto pictures! Word at ECS says you are the prettiest pregnant lady we've ever seen! Hope everything continues going well and you make it working until the end! Jeanie

Unknown said...

I love your new blog layout.

You are so beautiful and it is very impressive that you are keeping track of your week to weeks!

Can't wait for Baby G!

Amber Gallegos

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.