Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birthday Madness!

October is the month for birthdays. Drew's mom's birthday is October 9, Drew's brother Ben's birthday is on October 17, and my brother and cousin Josh share a birthday on October 27. Last weekend my family got together with some of our good friends to celebrate my cousins 18th birthday. We had yummy pizza and played a Dice game called greed (which is really fun). We had a great time just hanging out and playing games.


Almost the whole gang for Josh's birthday...we have (in order from left to right) Morgan, Drew, Me, Kirstie, Ashton, Tom (behind the balloons), Josh, Kathy, and my mom. (Cindy is taking the picture, and my dad and brother were on a retreat, and my sister was working)



On Monday night we had dinner at Boston's Gourmet pizza to celebrate my brother's 14th birthday. (He's getting so big). We a wonderful time...there were a lot of us there, I think we had a group of 17 people, my brother is loved!


The birthday boy at Bostons
On Tuesday night my brother's actual birthday he had a football game...it was great, his team won! It was a close game too. My brother's team played their big rival, my brother had a couple good plays too. After the game we headed to my parents house for cake and ice cream...such a wonderful time with family and friends. And my grandma made a banana nut cake with cream chease frosting for his birthday...the cake was AMAZING!

My little sister Elizabeth, my little brother James and me...
as you can see I am the smallest of the 3

My mom and I

James blowing out is 14 candles.

No comments: