Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Festival

Fall Fun
This weekend we went with my family to a fall festival for my dad's company at Circle R. Ranch. We had a great time. My mom and I carved pumpkins for a pumpkin carving contest while the boys played poker. I difinitely got gross pupmkin guts all over me. We had a great BBQ lunch, there were all kinds of games and activities to do. They had a huge maze set up Drew and I raced my parents we thought we did pretty good getting done in 12 minutes but my parents beat us in 10. My mom and I created a great music video which was definitely out of my comfort zone dancing infront of people I don't know. I would post it if I wasn't so embarassed! We had a great family fun weekend, I can't wait for the next company family event.
I carved a Boo ghost pumpkin. You can kind of see it.

Mine and my mom's pumpkins. Her's is the cute little goblin guy.


So Drew and I did the velcro wall, I decided to do a hand stand.


Drew and I were laughing so hard. It was hard to jump
high enough to get up there so he tried throwing me.


Hey we made it up there, you can see Drew is cracking up.



This is the before picture!


Self picture of the two of us!









No comments: