Sunday, October 25, 2009

Date night Fridays!

Friday night was date night for Drew and I. It is so nice to finally have him home, he suprised me by coming home early on Thursday night instead of Friday. I cooked Drew's favorite chili for dinner, it is a recipe that one of our friends came up with...it was the perfect dinner since it was a cold night. Then we headed to the movies and saw the Hangover it was at the dollar theater (that charges 2 dollars on Friday and Saturday night...go figure). We definitely got a few laughs from it. Then we came home and made some yummy mint hot chocolate and played the game of life.


I was so certain that I was going to win because on the first round Drew bought a 200,000 dollar house on a 5,000 dollar salary...for half the game he was in debt (he got to -1,000,000 dollars)! But then he got promotions and started making 2,000,000 dollars and he beat me! Life is so unfair...I was making 1.5 million dollars for half the game and still lost I just can't believe it...I thought for sure I was going to at least beat him once. We had a great time...I am really looking forward to this weeks date night!

No comments: