Sunday, October 11, 2009

Friday night lights

We had a pretty eventful weekend. Friday night we went to Drew's brothers game, it was a biggy (their homecoming game!) The team they played was the team that Canyon Creek Christian Academy played last year in the state championship game and beat. So all year Legacy Christian Academy's goal has been to beat creek...the football team always broke huddle saying beat creek and the back of their school t-shirts said "unfinished business." Well... we creamed them again! It was a pretty nerve racking game until the end of the third quarter we were always a touch down behind, we always answered right back when they scored to tie the game again. In the thrid quarter we finally broke free and scored 21 un-answered points. I figured I would post some pictures of the game, it was the first cold game of the season 48 degrees that night :)

Final score of the game!


Drew with his two brothers. Ben (#7) had a 57 yard touch down!
Great game boys!
One of the first couple plays of the game.


Drew's sister and her daughter (our niece) Ashlyn. She did
like the noise of the game. So they didn't stay long.


Me and my hunny! Nice and cozy during the cold game.







1 comment:

Callie said...

Yay for football! I'm not normally crazy about the game, but in the fall I love it and it's always ezciting to attend a game in person (high school, college or otherwise).
I just stumbled across your blog and thought I'd comment! My husband and I have been married for a little over a year too, and we are also Christians - it's nice meeting other Christian bloggers! Check out my blog sometime, if you want to!