Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekly Menu

After weeks of not posting a weekly menu I am finally back on track and able to, because...Drew is finally home for a week. He had been out of town the past 6 weeks. I have only gotten to see him on weekends (and he always left sunday afternoon)! This week I have him all to myself YAY! This weeks menu...

Monday: Boston's for my brother's birthday dinner

Tuesday: Jason's Deli...cake and ice cream with the family (my brother's actual birthday!)

Wednesday: Mini apple cheddar meatloaf and broccoli

Thursday: Butternut squash ravioli...its date night :)

Friday: Dinner with the Cheshiers (they are having a housewarming paarty)

Saturday: Breakfast- breakfast tacos
Lunch- sandwiches
Dinner- Chicken squares (excellent recipe from our friends the Mader's).

I'll be posting recipes later!!

No comments: