Sunday, January 17, 2010

Amanda's Wedding

So it is official...the last of the Pintail house girls is married. My old roomate and good friend Amanda got married last week so I thought I would post some pictures. She was the last of us four girls to get married and I am so happy for her! Their photographers has set up an area at the reception to take pictures of whoever wanted to get pictures taken (like a studio) So we got a picture of the three roomates that were at the wedding together...but I have to wait until Amanda gets her pictures from her photographer for that one. So I have posted pictures of each couple individually!

The bride and groom: Mr. & Mrs. Taylor Abbey
Amanda and Taylor
Drew and I...sorry it's kind of a weird picture of us, but the only one I got :/

Lindsey and Bailey


No comments: