Sunday, January 10, 2010

Who needs water anyway...

Drew and I have been without water the past three days...YAY to freezing temperatures. I usually love the cold weather but it hit us hard this time. Drew and I made the preperations for the cold weather, we covered our pipes (but forgot to let the water drip). Big OOPS! When I woke up Friday morning to get ready for school no water came out of the faucet, our pipes had frozen. Our biggest fear these past couple of days has been that our pipes may have cracked. Today we discovered that they did in fact break (but from what we see a pretty easy Drew fix). I really hope to have water back soon. You don't realized how big of a luxury running water is until you loose it. We have been using families houses to take showers and go to the restroom. I'm ready to have my unlimited supply of water back. Hopefully the crack that we saw is it, because if not we will probably be ripping up the driveway and looking it a costly repair :/ I hope for the best!

No comments: