Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meal planning Monday...Tuesday

So I am a day late and this week you will see some repeats because I have yet to make them. But it's nice because less grocery spending!

Monday: James basketball game and dinner at my parents

Tuesday: Chicken Fried Rice...I will make it tonight

Wednesday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes

Thursday: Smoked sausage with BBQ sauce and salad

How to: I buy the u shaped smoked sausage, cut it in half length wise and width. Then I brown the sausage in a skillet (both sides). Add BBQ sauce (we like sweet baby rays original) cover and simmer for about 20- 30 minutes. This meal is really easy and good!

Friday: Dinner with family

Saturday:

Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch: Sandwiches and soup
Dinner: Game night with the Dallas NWYM group

Sunday: Left overs

No comments: