Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bad Weather Day

So apparently Frisco ISD decided to close today...Not exactly sure why, it's cold (feels like 9) but there's not much ice on the ground. I know that I should enjoy my unexpected day off, but I'm kind of dissappointed because I won't be off for Good Friday anymore (which is a bad weather make up day). Drew is out of town today he will be home around the same time that I would have gotten off work...but now I have to work on a day that is a holiday for him. It stinks that we won't have the same day off anymore. I'm just upset because I don't see any ice on the road. Stink, stink, stink :(

1 comment:

Brad and Joy Smith said...

Sorry to hear that the bad weather today has caused you to not be able to be with your hubby on the day he will be off (and you would have been off on)! I KNOW how much that sucks!!!!!!!! I love your blog site though!! It's awesome! I didn't know it could be so personalized! I want to work on mine now!!