Sunday, April 6, 2014

32 Weeks



how far along? 32 weeks
how are you measuring? Baby G is on track 
size of baby? Size of a squash
heartbeat? 145 BPM at our last appointment
total weight gain/loss? +4 Ibs.
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? I get up a couple times a night to go to the bathroom, but I'm sleeping ok. I haven't had any dreams, so I think that helps with the sleep too.
best moment this week? Drew and I had our maternity photos taken yesterday, I can't wait to see how they turned out.
movement? Yes, especially when I'm sitting down or laying.It is crazy now too, because the movements are more controlled so it no longer feels like there's popcorn popping in my belly, but I do feel baby G move where one part of my belly gets real hard like there is a bum or elbow sticking there.
food cravings? Green smoothies with pineapple, orange, blueberry, and banana...AND starburst jelly beans (I have no will power once the bag is open)!
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Being able to get comfortable
what i'm looking forward to? This week it goes along with what I miss, getting comfortable. I'm not ready to have a baby in my arms just yet (I'm still enjoying all the time I can get with Drew), but not having any pain or getting comfortable would be nice.
how are you feeling? Overall good, but I do get a pain on the upper left hand side of my belly that feels better when I'm laying down or arching my back to stretch out my belly (which looks very silly).

No comments: