Friday, April 4, 2014

5 on Friday- the food edition

Since I am 32 weeks pregnant and completely in love with food, I thought I would blog about my five favorite foods right now.

1. Breakfast- I am loving whole wheat waffles with Justin's maple almond butter.

2. Green smoothies- I have a new favorite right now- spinach, banana, blueberry, orange, & pineapple with a little water.

3. Greek yogurt- chalk full of protein Y'all! Plain Greek yogurt with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

4. Rice cakes- I know what you're thinking, "blah!" I load it up with Justin's almond butter, bananas, and a sprinkle of cinnamon- yum!

5. This one makes me mad because I have absolutely no will power or self control, and because they are EVERYWHERE since Easter is right around the corner...Starburst Jellybeans, Ya'll I can't stop and it's a problem!

No comments: