Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A letter to Baby G

Dear Baby G,

I thought I would share with you about the day I found out about you and the day your daddy heard all about you too.

It was a Thursday night and your daddy was out of town which made it much easier to keep you to myself and tell him the way I had been planning. I was very nervous and excited when I saw that you had come in to our lives. I was nervous because our life would never be the same, and I was excited because our life would never be the same and I knew we would love you so much!

On Friday after work I put everything in motion to tell your daddy all about you. I went to the store to pick up food for a picnic and began delivering notes to send daddy on a scavenger hunt. I sent him an email to begin his treck...
"Now that the day is done, lets go and have some fun! Go pick up drinks from the place we first met and clue number 2 will be waiting for you."
Your daddy headed off to the Chick-Fil-A where we first met and spent the summer working together and getting to know eachother. When he got there the next note was waiting for him...
"Dinner and snacks are waiting, but hurry becayse the ducks are coming. Just remember I love you and I'd marry you all over again! Go PARK the can and I'll see you soon!"
This park was no ordinary park, it was the park where your daddy first told me he loved me and the same park where he proposed. I thought it was the perfect place to tell him about our next big life event, YOU!

When your daddy got to the park I met him with my phone and a picture on it of a positive pregnancy test, he was so excited to learn all about you coming into our lives.

Your daddy and I enjoyed time together at the park just thinking about you and all the plans that God has for your future.

I can't believe we are already 8 weeks away from meeting you, it seems like just yesterday when I found out all about you and told your daddy. We can't wait to meet you and hold you in our arms, we love you!





No comments: