Thursday, April 17, 2014

34 Weeks!

Oh man, I can't believe how the time has flown and we are only 6 weeks away from meeting out little munchkin!


how far along? 34 weeks
how are you measuring? Baby G is on track 
size of baby? Size of a butternut squash
heartbeat? 138 BPM at our last appointment
total weight gain/loss? +6 Ibs.
maternity clothes? All the way
stretch marks? A few
sleep? Oh my goodness, it's getting worse and worse! I'm tossing all night long and then I'm tired all day and I take a nap every afternoon (I feel so lazy when I get home)!
best moment this week? My students have just been so sweet to me this week in wanting to say hi to baby G, know the names we have picked out, and making sure I'm feeling ok and comfortable. I have some sweet kiddos that definitely warm my heart!
movement? Yes, especially when I'm sitting down or laying.It is crazy now too, because the movements are more controlled so it no longer feels like there's popcorn popping in my belly, but I do feel baby G move where one part of my belly gets real hard like there is a bum or elbow sticking there.
food cravings? Nothing right now, I feel like I'm back in the first trimester where nothing is sounding good, the only problem is I am hungry and I do need to eat! The other night I had Cowboy Chicken's enchilada's for the first time and those were delicious!
gender predictions? We will find out May 26th!
what i miss? Having no pain in my upper left side...I think there is a foot jammed up there and it causes pain from the moment I wake up until I'm able to lay down again. Don't get me wrong though, this time has been very special and I know I'll miss having a foot jammed in my ribs and feeling the baby move and hiccup, this is definitely a special time!
Also, Since the cold weather has decided to come back in mid-April, I am missing being able to zip up my coat when I'm outside at recess duty (it's a little thing, but when that wind picks up, it's chilly)!
what i'm looking forward to? Drew coming home, he's been out of town all week and I can't wait to see him!
how are you feeling? By the end of the day I am tired and sore, all I want to do is lay down...I don't know if in my life so far I've ever felt this tired (I know it only gets worse once baby comes, so I'm trying to get all the rest I can).

No comments: